Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox vs Excalibur 2

RC

I know it is early, but any tests done with the Equinox vs the Excalibur2. Would be interesting to read up on the info.

Zinc Penny said:
For the beach hands down excal is superior. But obviously for other locations equinox is better.

WAY too early to really tell at this point. I know what both my Excal and CTX can and cannot do in the beach environment. Won't know what the Equinox can do until I swing one. A couple of seasoned water hunters I know are loving what they see with the new unit

I don't think much will come until after the waterproof headphone come into the market.
Hey, each and every detector has its shining points. That is why I have so many. If all is as touted about the Equinox,
I will be selling off some of the OBSOLETED ones. At least I can say everyone of my detectors has paid for itself. Not
only in a monetary way, but with enjoyment of the hobby.

Just ordered my 800 But i have to sell a machine to pay for it..
I think I am going to see my Excalibur but I may regret it..
Then again the first gold chain I dig should make me happy.