Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox warranty

Purchase date

I paid for it or put a deposit on it in sept 2017 I'm not sure when they took the final amount but didn't receive it until Feb. 2018 when it was first released . I going to send it back for broken coil lugs.
I never got a warranty card with it ,maybe the dealer sent it off or retained it when he received it in Feb 2018 not sure.

Last edited:
I believe not until you register it I've sent 2 back in 3 years! go to minelabs website and enter their warranty site and try to register it.
Mark

ok, i typed my detectors serial number in on their website and it's coming back as being under warranty still. I guess the dealer warrantied it on my behalf prior to sending it to me. I sent it off today as i would say I have a month left. When I bought a new X-terra from another dealer he did the same thing.

If you didn't already, call them so they know its coming. They wanted both the pod and coil to test the new one when i sent mine back. And they were fast.