Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equnox coils

If they did it would become my all around coil instead of the 11" one. Preferably solid or with solid skid plate.

There yah go.-----5X10" & 6" round would be all the coils I need or would use on the E-800.
dan h said:
If they did it would become my all around coil instead of the 11" one. Preferably solid or with solid skid plate.

I really don't see that much difference between the 6 inch coil and the stock coil. I think a coil in between would be a waste of money.

I’d sure like to see a 9” for beach hunting IF they make it as good as the tiny one. The machine is a MULTI use machine and there should be coils to support that.

I have the 6" and stock 11", but would love to get an 8 or 9 incher.

I any reputable manufacturer does ever make an 8" coil for the Equinox, I will get it ASAP, without waiting for reviews.

Why is it that Minelab themselves won't be making one? It'd likely sell like hot cakes. An 8" choice in coils has seemed to always been universal with about any manufacturer's mid to upper end detectors.

Im not a fan of Coiltek coils. I do like the NELs. Well you best say 9" because for some reason ML calls a 7 1/4" coil an 8". If they do a 9"...... lets hope they know how to measure it.