Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

erased my beach program by mistake

li-mike

Hi Guys, I accidentally erased my beach program from My CTX today. I was wondering if there was any way to restore that program or if there is another custom beach program I can load in. I am new to the CTX and any help would be great.

A master reset is one way to restore the factory default programs. I'm notsure if someone could pull the program from their 3030 and email it to you if you did not want to master reset and start completely over. Someone will chime in with the answer.

You could probably drag if from your XChange2. But I'll post the factory Beach mode for you over on the classroom forum as this forum doesn't allow .mlf files to be downloaded.
HH Randy

Hi Guys, Thank you so much for all the help on this. I will try and download the factory beach mode from the class room (Thank you for posting that :)) If I cant get that to work, How would I do a master reset?
Thank you again, Mike

I would down load all your programs to exchanges 2 then do a factory reset. Then just go back to exchange 2 and reload your other programs.

I do not have the CTX yet but I thought it was possible to just reload the default program right on the detector...am I wrong?

I am not sure. I tried to find a master reset on the CTX but had no luck. I was able to drag and drop the beach program onto my CTX in the exchange2 program.
Thank you all again for all your help :)