Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Erik NJ and Phil and Nick !!OK,you three guys did the most to convince me to get the Etrac,so I ordered it today.

Bob (OHIO)

Not sure when it will get here but from what I've seen on the web about the owners manual and Andy's book,I think I better put a VERY large pot of coffee on and start reading. Thanks guys.:detecting::cheers::usan:

Congrats Bob on taking the plunge....I think you'll love this machine and from what I can see there's some good hunting in Ohio. Just start out with the factory coins program and dig everything that sounds good! Best of luck with it and look forward to seeing your finds!

Hope you like your E-Trac as well as I like mine Bob.

Erik in NJ said:
Congrats Bob on taking the plunge....I think you'll love this machine and from what I can see there's some good hunting in Ohio. Just start out with the factory coins program and dig everything that sounds good! Best of luck with it and look forward to seeing your finds!

AH Yes.. but dont forget to modify the top right to bring in those silver dollars.. Wonder why they didnt notice that at Minelab?

After your first 100 hours you will be ready for another 100. I predict you have an addiction coming, better warn your family you may become scarce.

BCOOP Missouri

Once you get your new machine, take it out and dig. Keep at it, the learning curve is short and you will be finding the good stuff soon. Maybe you can get lucky like I did and dig a Gold Coin!!. All the luck. HH...Jesse.

I ordered it from the Detector Depot in Tenn.and was very surprised at the cordial response I received at the other end of the phone call I placed when ordering.Between the Depot and UPS I am very surprised AND HAPPY.(I figgered MAYBE next Tuesday at best).Thanks everybody,now to learn what I bought. Bob:detecting::unsure::usan: