Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac can hit them high $$ indians!!!!

dreamweaver43

Finally got out to run the Etrac on some older ground. This spot has been pounded, but there's still plenty hiding!!!!

The 1866 hit solid 32 - 12. I thought it might be an indian, but it just sounded too good to be true, sure glad I dug that one. $$$$ :thumbup:$$$$ I was hitting all the coins in the 7 - 9 inch range. They didn't hit textbook down deep, but it seems that the sound and the conductive number are accurate. The pinpoint on the this machine is also excellent!!!

One of the other indians were 1875 (good date too)!!!

That rosie was in some really bad ground, but blasted up thru the null with a solid 47 - 12. Only about 4 inches.

I was auto +3, factory coins......sensitivity reached 29 from time to time.

Brad

WOW! First off nice finds. You must have some pretty clean ground to get the sensitivity up to 29 in auto. At those type of sensitivity readings you're going to kick butt in depth. The highest I've been able to get in some sections of my parks is 24 or 25 and that includes the +3 range setting. Did you change to neutral ground setting or are you still in the difficult ground setting?

HH randy

That is the SWEETEST looking Indian I have seen in a while. Definitely mint state when lost (or close to it). Nice dark green patina and a real nice lower mintage date. Congrats!! That slot in the collection is now filled!