Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac Hunting in Trash areas using Long

Jeff63

I saw 2 videos on http:// coinrelicdownunder.wordpress/2011/10/20etrac and found it to be very interesting.Instead of using TTF and hearing a high tone on every piece of trash, using the relic screen in conductive multi tone you could hear all the trash targets which you just ignore and then you hear the High tone of silver and zero in on it with pinpoint. I would like for some of you to check out these videos especially G4Ever and Nebtrac and give me your opinion of what you think of the advantage is. mono 2 tone vs multi tone Long

personally not for me, I tried it and I was literally ready to wrap my etrac around a tree, not for me no way. But I gave it a try, it is not something I will do again...lol

thanks for your reply, I respect your opinion thats why I asked for it. After watching his video I thought by hearing the multi to High tone of a coin compared the the mono 2TF mono tone on each piece of trash it would be easier and faster and eliminate having to look at numbers all the time.I use your TTF alot and have been sucessful with it. I just thought I stumbled on to something else that was good.

I f you want to watch those videos.

At coinrelicdownunder.wordpress website scroll down to Etrac settings on the Left.

Once you go to the Etrac Settings page scroll down towars the bottom to see the videos and article.

The videos on here must have got deleted due to advertising on them.