Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac is kicking butt

destructo

been doing good with etrac lately last month or so. found 6 silver in last 9 days. been using the 6 inch coil, the 8x6 and the pro coil. the pro coil is better than i remember. i can use next to wire fence no problem found merc today 4 inches from baseball fence. just cant get too close to the fence posts.

found 1954 and 1964 dimes and 1914 barber quarter Monday, 1919 merc Friday morning and a 1958 dime last Friday and 1925 merc last Thursday. Been using etrac exclusively for last 8 months after going thru explorers exterras t2 F70 F75 coinstrike fisher1265 ace 250 and ace 150 over last 3 years. i dont know about becoming one yet with the detector but it seems i am finding more and more signals at places i and others have pounded. if silver is there between 0-8 inches the etrac is going to find it. i'll put some pictures up later today. D

Wow that is exciting. I have just used my new E-Trac a few times and I am finding relics now where before I just found coins. You have found some amazing stuff. Congrats!!

:clapping:

here's the silver i found a couple weeks ago, finally figured out how to decrease my picture "file size" . probably my best week and a half. Now i need some new spots to get some more shiny stuff. D.

Some very nice coins, congrats. Love the Barber quarter. For some reason, they are difficult to find in my area.