Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac language

Does anyone know how to change the language on a etrac ? I sent mine in for repair and it came back with a foreign language. I could not find how to change this in the instruction Manuel. I don't think it can be done, but am not sure so I thought I would ask. It has already taken almost six weeks to get it back so I hate to send it in again. Thanks for looking.

have you tried a master reset yet if so and that did not work try [ turn off detector when you turn it back on hold down the power button and the menu button at the same time when you turn it on keep holding it down till it says reset and see if that works ] if not call minelab sorry bout that