Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac programs...........

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I use my Etrac most of the time for old coins and relics. Recently it would not turn on, so off to Minelab it went. Good turn around with a new/used circuit board. Unfortunately this means my personal favorite program is gone. I like to hunt old parks for deep old coins, old farms and farm fields for relics. Can anyone suggest some good programs?

Here one you may want to work from to get started. As will see I was a follower of Elmy before he passed a few months back.
Hope this helps.
Ron in WV

Screenshot 2024-02-18 163059.png

The 110 program Elmy offered up is a great program, setup the reverse in the quick mask and with the wiggle approach it is killer, like no trash. Perfect for coin hunting.
Just search up 110 on the forum.

Here is the rest of the patterns I use, and I use the reverse of each when hunting. As geneg stated it works really good.
Ron in WV

Screenshot 2024-02-20 162834.pngScreenshot 2024-02-20 163347.png