Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

etrac screen help?

I know this has been gone over a lot, however have really not seen or heard of a good solution. wondering if there is something to clear screen up to see good in daylight like a special covering or maybe a colored light or something? I go by sounds but check my targets using quickmask. in bright sunlight even with the whole screen in shadow from a cover I made of cardboard I still have a severe time reading screen. maybe a red add on light or other color will help?

I have the same problem

I have a rain cover with sun shade on my E-Trac... or should I say had. In any sun light at all I could only see part of the screen and was always struggling to see depth gauge and the TDI's. Finally took mine off and adjusted the contrast lower. I have no problems seeing the screen in the brightest sun light anymore. only thing is now I have no protection from dirt scratching the face.

Good luck and HH

I just got some of the digital camera screen protectors. Thin film goes right on a clean screen and keeps it from getting scratches.