Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac & sunray x-1 probe

tumbleinn

What does it cost to get an x-1 probe and do i have to buy an upper shaft & send it in to get it mounted. whats the total cost or can it be has at a package price.
thanks for the help newbe. Please advise

Sunray makes them out of Hazelton, Iowa, right up the road from me. Ralph will treat ya right and the outfit costs around 180.00. I got mine done at the shop with a trade of the old shaft for the one with the probe mounted, See the Sunray forum for more info or write a note there to Ralph as he's always on the net watching and answering all questions, good luck

3qtr

I got mine on another shaft premounted, that way if for some reason you would ever have to send it in for service or warranty you will have your original shaft to use while waiting to get your probe back.