Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac to Nox 800

The way I see the nox is this....it is a completely different detector than the etrac....not an upgrade but a different model.
In my experience, it will not replace the etrac, as the etrac will get those very deep coins and will id them as they are...if it is a dime you know it.
The nox is way faster and will hit coins in trash a lot better, but it has to prove itself to me on the deep coins ....not just nickels..but all coins...
that is why the etrac will ride along every trip to compare targets...will the nox hit targets the etrac can't hit...probably ,close to the trash.
Will the etrac hit coins the nox can't, probably again. They are two different models so I do expect this to happen many times.

What a great time to buy a new detector.....Boy, can I pick "em.....got my new nox and have a grand total of 2 hours on it since early February...the weather,the virus, what is next ?
Been working on a new program for the etrac since I can't get the nox out again....anyway...I am hoping for good results with this etrac program.....when it all breaks free and we are all free to go where and when we want expect to see me post in the nox,etrac, and todays forum ! I HOPE !