Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac xchange question....

txbluzman

Can you manipulate, change, or design your own discrim pattern in the Etrac Xchange? From what I can see you can only save, upload, or change a few of the settings but not the actual discrim pattern. Any thoughts on that?

From what I remember, you have to make all your pattern changes on your machine. You can change some settings like you said on the xchange but not any discrimination acceptions or rejections.

I believe that is correct.

You would think they would have opted for that feature while they were adding the Xchange feature to the detector. Maybe they are saving it for the next model! Thx for the input

The Beep Goes On said:
Yep, no pattern creation except on the machine itself (unless you have my spreadsheet...v.2.0 is finished...just needs to be tidied up...has full import capability and limited export capability).

Where can I find your spreadsheat? Thanks--Kurt