Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ETracs first trip, weird sixpence find !!!:clapping:

SNOWY

BeachfindsSunJan1109.jpg

Got to the beach with my ETrac for the first time...
Only had 1 1/2 hours, but did pretty good!
That ETrac is just the smoothest most stable detector I have ever operated...
Much to learn! + Fun to learn !!!
4 $1 coins, 2 $2 coins, 1 penny,1 cent.

I was at the beach primarily to place Mums ashes into the beach her and her father used to beach comb way back in the 1920's.

This morning I also found a 1921 sixpence; ~ Mums birth year!!!

Finding that sixpence makes you wonder if there's something else going on out there.

I found a sixpence recently at an old house site, it was also a 1921.

The other day I was down at one of the beaches on the Mornington Peninsula and found a 1948 half penny. Strange thing was that the penny looked like it had just been dropped as it was nice and clean and not encrusted like your penny. Also found these two silver rings on the same day.

nice finds Snowy looks like the ETrac is getting the loot for ya & weird that the dates are the same.

Extraordinary to find a penny on the beach Snowy.
Sorry to hear about your mum.
Interestingly, I found a penny on new years day on Sydney harbour foreshore that was also dated 1921.
have fun with the new toy, you must have been a very good boy up until Christmas.:poke:
Mick Evans.

I know she is Tony, thanks mate ! :)

MUM.jpg

Here's a snap taken at her last birthday; ~ her 87th. ( July 13th. 2007.)

She was a fantastic knitter __ as you may notice...

Sadly missed...