Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ever seen one of these ? :yikes:

Just got this in for field testing, now if the weather will just cooperate :detecting:
It's a Double Elliptical 18" X 15" Symmetric, very thin and feels no heavier than a stock 1050 coil.
This baby is HUGE !!!
Good Hunting

Mike

n/t

Hope so see (hear) how that thing works - strange looking - I think I was seeing double - where are my glasses:blink:

Or is it an all around coil?...

But I strongly suspect a much improved and truer ID capability at depths we are not currently seeing for the most part, how much, when and where are still unanswered questions until I get some better weather to field test it ... :beers:

Mike

n/t

who is it made by? and where could one find any info on it? ......let us know how it works out for you

I have a Pulse Star 2, and basically you make your own coils for it. The largest is an 8 foot x 8 foot square. In the manual they suggest if you get too much electrical interference to make instead a S pattern double elliptical 4 x 8 foot, 4 x 8 foot. The same kind of pattern of your new toy. So, I would suggest you try it in areas that you previously found too much electrical interference and see if the new pattern helps any. Only concern I would have is its monstrous size and being able to find clean enough ground to even try it. Would be neat to see it in a smaller, everyday, all around version. :thumbup:

Keep us updated on how you do with it.

Mike,
i cannot find the coil in internet.
Where did you buy it?
Have you seen if it works better than the others Wot, excelerator an so on ?
Ciao from Italy.