Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excalibur 800

jimmy jam

I can pick one up for a 100.00. It works. It is well used, how hard is it to get parts for?

I agree, Get it quick. If it were me I would then send it in for a full restore/tuneup.

jimmy jam said:
I can pick one up for a 100.00. It works. It is well used, how hard is it to get parts for?

Got a picture? Parts are tuff unless your KellyCo.

While that is true, its no different than any other Excalibur for repair and parts. $100 is a steal for one even sold for parts.

Got the Excalibur 800 for a 100.00 and also a Explorer XS included. Was this a good deal are what? I can't believe it. They didn't come with the chargers. The 800 needs to be cleaned up but I was able to test both with what battery life there was. Can't wait to take them out on the beach.

The top O rings that are around the shaft on the controls most likely need to be replaced before you submerge that Xcal. Why do I never get any deals like that??

Getting those two for a hundred bucks borders on theft. Congratulations on an Outstanding Deal.

Used the 800 on the beach today, OMG. I love it. To think what I have been missing all these years using Garrett detectors. I have never been so excited about metal detecting as I was today. I'm just sorry that in 30 years of metal detecting that I just used my first Minelab detector. Bye Bye Garrett !

What size are the o-rings for the knobs and where can I get them?