Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excalibur Straight Shaft Finished

HawaiiMDer

Well, just finished my 8th straight shaft today with my custom made arm cuff. Actually my very first hand made arm cuff, usually i just order them and use someone elses, but this time i decided to do it myself. Also its much longer than most rods measuring 48" long. Just right for me!!!! Anyway hope you like the pics!!

Ken

Looks like your ready for diamonds and gold

BCOOP

Just updating, finished a diver rod as well for my new detecting style. Hope you guys like it.

Yes it is. Both shafts have a cam lock. I ordered 10 from Kellyco months ago.

Ken

n/t

Nice work on those shafts Ken. Machining experience or just nescessity ? You'll probably be getting requests for custom shafts now. Good job.
HH
Scott

srf2112 said:
Nice work on those shafts Ken. Machining experience or just nescessity ? You'll probably be getting requests for custom shafts now. Good job.
HH
Scott

I did them out of necessity, seeing as i didn't want to spend over $80.00 for one. So.......did them myself.

Thanks,

Ken

Very nice! :clapping: If you don't mind me asking what size tubing did you use? Is it aluminum? I was thinking of upgrading my Sovereign with a new straight shaft.

ZOFCHAK said:
Very nice! :clapping: If you don't mind me asking what size tubing did you use? Is it aluminum? I was thinking of upgrading my Sovereign with a new straight shaft.

Sorry for the late reply. 7/8" OD aluminum tubing that has a wall size of .058. Hope that helps.

Ken