Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Exchange 2 problem

Ben Town

Have a Dell computer with windows on it.
Went out the other day and found a few things and as always wanted to record my findings and hunt info in exchange 2.
Done this before many times on the same computer.
Now when I log in and the map comes up I get a box that tells me “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly” and across the map it has “for development purposes only”
I’ve changed my browser to Google Chrome from Duck Duck Go that I’ve been useing forever.
Any Ideas of how to get this back running, I’m not a computer wiz by any means, just have the computer for Exchange 2 , use an I Pad for every thing.
Thanks
BT

Ben...I’m no computer geek either,but I know sometimes developers change some things and it’s nothing to do with YOUR end,it’s on the other end. Just sayin’...I don’t have any more for ya buddy.:(

I know it’s something simple to fix , but in the computer world it’s difficult to find.
BT

update your xchange software. When you load it, there is probably a notice/button at the top saying a new version is available. I just did this last night. I had the same "development" notice on the maps, even though everything else worked fine. After loading my findpoints (because I was worried about new software glitches) I did the update (it took about 10 minutes) and then the googlemaps worked fine.

Jason, got the latest download and all works as it should now.
I knew it had to be a simple fix
Thanks
BT