Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excited about new Equinox

I didn't word my last post correctly. I should have said:
I'm starting to see post on other forums where others are suggesting that Minelab should offer some type of compensation to 600 and 800 owners. Some of the language is kind of strong.
An avid user of the Equinox 600 or 800 that hasn't had problems is a rare situation in my opinion. I actually went 2 1/2 years before my coil ears broke. Supposed I hadn't of hunted as much as I did, it probably would have broken out of warranty. As I believe most will eventually.
Maybe something will happen one way or another.

It is safe to say that the new 700 and 900 Equinox models are everything that the 600 and 800 should have been. Plus a little more.
I don't know about safe to say, I hope so. But I agree with the rest of your post 100%.
I really wish Minelab would make things right with 600 and 800 owners.

I don't like thinking about the 800 release but the manticore or lack of is pretty familiar. I'm sure the 900 telescopic, water tight, lighted unit is cool but so's the Legend. I say if you want a fixed 800 buy the legend, if you want an EQ 800 2 get a manticore.

I don't like thinking about the 800 release but the manticore or lack of is pretty familiar. I'm sure the 900 telescopic, water tight, lighted unit is cool but so's the Legend. I say if you want a fixed 800 buy the legend, if you want an EQ 800 2 get a manticore.
I'm upgrading from the Vanquish 540, I no doubt want to purchase another Minelab. I like the Manticore but it's very expensive so I may settle for either the 700 or 900. From what I see, I believe the Equinox holds an advantage over the Legend when it comes to performance

You'll like the new 7 or 900 Chuck. Like the minelab tones way better and not wanting to learn new machine but their pretty close performance wise. If i never used either and researched them both i know it would be the legend. Hard to beat the deals on them.