Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer II to the E-Trac

I have owned my Explorer II since 2003 and I am looking to get a new machine. I love the EXII and it still operates but it shows its age ;the external speaker at full volume is only audible with your ear against the machine so I have to use headphones. Don't get me wrong I usually use headphones but if I ever forgot them I would be out of luck, stock coil broke a long time ago, arm cuff broke and replaced with aftermarket. Blah blah blah. From what I have read on the E-Trac it would seem to be my first choice. What are your thoughts? Will all my aftermarket purchases transition over? Examples; Sunray X-1 Probe and Stealth X-8 coil. Thanks for replying.

The answer to you questions is yes. Coils Sun Ray Coils and probe will all work. I have had a bunch of detectors and Etrac is my choice. I have two of the Sun Ray X-8 coils and I really like them but the Coiltek 10X5 is the bomb on Etrac.

I have used the Sun Ray probes myself so I would be glad to take that X-1 off your hands for near next to nothing as long as it is on sale for half price today.

kingingkunsan said:
I have owned my Explorer II since 2003 and I am looking to get a new machine. I love the EXII and it still operates but it shows its age ;the external speaker at full volume is only audible with your ear against the machine so I have to use headphones. Don't get me wrong I usually use headphones but if I ever forgot them I would be out of luck, stock coil broke a long time ago, arm cuff broke and replaced with aftermarket. Blah blah blah. From what I have read on the E-Trac it would seem to be my first choice. What are your thoughts? Will all my aftermarket purchases transition over? Examples; Sunray X-1 Probe and Stealth X-8 coil. Thanks for replying.

Really sad to see Sun Ray going out of business. Like their Coils, Probes, and man did you ever see one of their Finds Pouches.

kingingkunsan said:
daddyflea, LOL I bet you would. No I love the X-1 probe and have no intention on selling it.