Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EXPLORER SE RELIC SETTINGS

I can give you an idea of what to do if you do NOT want to find small iron, or at least want to be able to audibly ignore it. Clear the screen completely, no discrimination. Set the “Sounds” to “Ferrous”. Volume gain at 10 for ALL possible performance and audio information, Volume gain at 6-7 if you want to be able to tell BY AUDIO if something might be deeper or not. All small iron will have a very low tone while all other targets will be higher than that. You’ll see what I mean if you don’t know Ferrous sounds yet. I don’t know how axes, rifles, etc will sound, but you should be able to determine if it’s a big target or not by other means.
I dont hunt CW stuff as it’s not around here, but a very open screen would be what you want.

I HUNT IN CONDUCT MOSTLY BUT SWITCH TO FERROUS IN CLEANER FIELDS BULLETS AND BUTTONS COME THROUGH WITH A NICE TONE ..THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I'LL GIVE YOUR SETTINGS A TRY NEXT TIME OUT..