Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Exuinox

JBM1

Has any detectorist actually taken delivery of a production machine ????

I have read most of the internet threads and noted claims? that at least 2 production machines have been sold at very inflated prices.

If true, this is disgusting when thousands of genuine detectorists world wide have been waiting up to nearing 6 months for their Exquinox.

Your thoughts please.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

I am in agreement and I would like to know as well.

I don't see what difference this makes. The PreP units are out there, what diff who swings them? If they own them they can sell them, if they get a good price good for them. If they are cheating on an agreement with the manufacturer, its between them but they should not get to participate in PreP testing again IMHO.

All that really matters is 'when are we going to get ours in hand?'

I picked a dealer, I paid in advance and I wait. Its like a horse race but even if your horse does not win or place as long (when?) it shows "Hurray!"