Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EZ-Trac gets its first silver:clapping:

EZrider

I went back to my main park thats close to home. It was getting dark fast but i wanted to try out a pattern i have been working on. Wasent expecting a barber to show up as i wasnt in the part of the park that produces them.

CIMG0690.jpg

CIMG0693.jpg

CIMG0696.jpg

CIMG0707.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, my macro camera is in the shop.

hey nice find !! you beat me.... i havnt hit silver yet with my new etrac..... but watch out im right behind ya...... :thumbup:

mikeB

This was only my second time out with mine. Man what a sweet sound silver makes. Its nice to be able to detect and just listen at the sounds instead of looking at the screen all the time. I'm planning on a full day at the same place Sunday. I have a friend from work that coming along to try out detecting. It should make for a good day.

HH
EZ

It wasnt that deep, maybe 5in. It was among some fist sized rocks though. I have hit this spot very hard over the summer with my F75. I have a little over 40 silvers from it along with some other neat odds and ends. I havent really got to put any real swing time in on the Track yet. Tomarrow will be the first real day. Ill post the results.