Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F-19 in Black?

rjsupersonic

I was wondering if Fisher is intending in rolling out the F-19 in black? I like the detector ....not too keen on the Camo.

I think they are eventually.-----How long "eventually" is--anybodys guess.----- But yeah, I think they are planning on releasing a black F-19.-------That's the way they did it with the camo & then black (later) F-75 LTD/SE's also.
rjsupersonic said:
I was wondering if Fisher is intending in rolling out the F-19 in black? I like the detector ....not too keen on the Camo.

Heck, just paint one up yourself! Flat black or primer gray would give it a 'ratrod' look for sure!... I like the pink one though, really...I had a pink shirt in Highschool and all the girls thought it was really cool, maybe they were being nice? I dont know, hard to tell with girls,...just sayin', a guy needs all the help he can get, especially THIS guy, and pink is a nonthreatening color, benign and toyish, perfect totlot looter!.. ...I agree totally on the camo, in moderation theres a place for camo to pull chicks, like a Duck Dynasty tuxedo, or the running boards of a Dodge Hemi pickup, or in Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, or Georgia...outside of that, no, camo has no value...unless its treebark! Thats the coolest camo pattern there is!:thumbup:
Mud

I saw the picture of it. Black with the Fisher gold upper and lower rods. Hopefully they bring them out soon.

amberjack said:
so is this the gold bug pro in camo or is it a new platform?

F19 is basically a GB/G2 with extra features. The enhanced v break along with iron volume control help make it an excellant relic hunter.

DEL you and Pat need a bright orange or green. And stay out of the woods or you may lose your F-19 :rofl: I lost mine years ago and have not found it since. Those black machines are not for night hunting either. Use a RUGER.:devil:

Hey Hershey-------We're not ollllld like you are!:heh:-----I know you---you're just wanting me to get one of them PINK ones! :rofl:
hershey1 said:
DEL you and Pat need a bright orange or green. And stay out of the woods or you may lose your F-19 :rofl: I lost mine years ago and have not found it since. Those black machines are not for night hunting either. Use a RUGER.:devil:

Elton said:
amberjack said:
so is this the gold bug pro in camo or is it a new platform?

F19 is basically a GB/G2 with extra features. The enhanced v break along with iron volume control help make it an excellent relic hunter.

near on selling the bug to buy this just for the backlight extra disc a bonus :biggrin: in pink of course get the chicks hassling me instead of ugly blokes :clapping:

'Paint it by all means. Just don't do the coil! Paint [ can contain ] substances that might be regarded as [ soil ] ??
Back in the day, I painted an Explorer XS black. I < was trying > to convince management that black was the [ way to go ] and not that awful puky cheap beige we got!!!
It looked great. If I remember rightly, I used a matt finish...read the tins @ "Home Depot"? You'll find something...:rofl:

mudpuppy said:
Heck, just paint one up yourself! Flat black or primer gray would give it a 'ratrod' look for sure!... I like the pink one though, really...I had a pink shirt in Highschool and all the girls thought it was really cool, maybe they were being nice? I dont know, hard to tell with girls,...just sayin', a guy needs all the help he can get, especially THIS guy, and pink is a nonthreatening color, benign and toyish, perfect totlot looter!.. ...I agree totally on the camo, in moderation theres a place for camo to pull chicks, like a Duck Dynasty tuxedo, or the running boards of a Dodge Hemi pickup, or in Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, or Georgia...outside of that, no, camo has no value...unless its treebark! Thats the coolest camo pattern there is!:thumbup:
Mud

"Ratrod look" i like that,mount some miniture bull horns on it,2-3 shades of primer and wa-la ratrod f-19.....