Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F series

I got a Patriot lately too, and splurged on the small concentric coil. That seems like it will be very useful.
Just bought one for 180. It will replace my f2 . Will give that to neighbors for the kids. They will have fun. Bullets and othe stuff to be found. Across the river from fighting they camped here. A 57 is a bullet. So much to be found. Interesting why they dropped their cleaners they would jam the barrel with the copper ring. Many Winsley cleaners found. They would piss in the barrel to clean it. Have fun. F2 has a good tight tid. Great for kids my son at 8 years old found first eagle button with it. Have fun life is short.

Read the various reports on it from many users---also---the unavailability of coils (other than the 11" stock coil).
Minelab did release an update for the iron and other general stability issues. Also they are now preparing to release the M8 and M15. Better late then never lol
If I have missed something else users are complaining about, please advise.