Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 Is out Cameo & Pink

D&P-OR said:
Should I get a pink one???:shrug::biggrin:

Only if you want to stand out while detecting............. Bet you would be noticed LOL

[attachment 290533 na12-f19ltdp.png] :poke:

I'd get a pink one!..:clapping:

The color pink is very disarming, which gives the user an advantage in most situations...in fact, on one Forum, I once recommended some guy to paint his trowel pink so it doesnt look like a weapon when he whips it out in a park in front of all the kiddies, young Mothers, and Lookie loos..(I'm not sure he was familiar with the word "trowel", he was so adamant that in no way was he going to paint his trowel pink, one can only surmise whatever he intended to whip out in a park had nothing to do with metal detecting or target recovery, perhaps I was on the wrong web site?, that has happened accidentally, using the search engines.."nailing a Walker", "stabbing a Barber", or "digging an Indian Fatty" has more meanings than just what we think)...

Anyway, the color pink is a Chick magnet, (Elvis didn't have a pink 59 Caddy for nothing you know)... in case none of you got any "game", which I am sure is the case, since you are Metal Detectorists, and reading this post on a Saturday evening.. a pink F19 may help you a bit...yep, If I was to buy a F19, it would be the pink one for sure! Furthermore, I would employ it frequently in full view of the public of the the Female persuasion, whipping it all around the totlot in a frenzy of detecting abandon for all the young single Mothers too see!! ...besides, a pink rig would match my "trowel"..:rofl:.
Mud

Don't forget Mud it would also match your hat, gloves and belt..... Z

Pink would be sure be more difficult to lose. One might even be tempted to try...

Started swingin these things right at 40 years ago & I ain't never lost one yet--close but not quite! :tongue:---None of 'em was pink either--how's that for a good record?:lmfao:
pasttom said:
Pink would be sure be more difficult to lose. One might even be tempted to try...

D&P-OR said:
Started swingin these things right at 40 years ago & I ain't never lost one yet--close but not quite! :tongue:---None of 'em was pink either--how's that for a good record?:lmfao:
pasttom said:

You left one sitting at a camp ground table ,or something didn't you Mr. Del...and it was there when you got back ..Whew That was close enough ...

That was a DFX in a small town park, Elton.----It was left on the ground & we drove off----didn't even run over it! ;)-----It was still there when we (shortly) got back--THANK GOODNESS!---Double "whew", that was close enough indeed.----Ever since that after a hunt--Patsy & I always ask each other if all the kids (detectors) are in the car.:biggrin:
Elton said:
D&P-OR said:
pasttom said:

You left one sitting at a camp ground table ,or something didn't you Mr. Del...and it was there when you got back ..Whew That was close enough ...