Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 What a Detector

goldman55

I have had mine for 2 weeks and have found more Nickels and rings than with the F75ltd or the T2ltd. sooooooooooo quite. last nickel i found today was little over 6 1/2 inch's when it Locks on a Target, its the Best I have Had. Also the Hole out game a piece of foil & a tab i just stood their couldn't believe it. It lock the Nickel at 57 didn't move. Like WOW.

Bill

Sounds like a sweet machine , I've not heard much about the f19 before, there's been a lot of talk on the f75 and the f70. Did you buy it new or used?

I jave aperfect one, only taken out of the box to verify perfect operation

$550 shipped.

I have an F75 and too many other detectors. My lossis your gain.

goldman55 said:
I have had mine for 2 weeks and have found more Nickels and rings than with the F75ltd or the T2ltd. sooooooooooo quite. last nickel i found today was little over 6 1/2 inch's when it Locks on a Target, its the Best I have Had. Also the Hole out game a piece of foil & a tab i just stood their couldn't believe it. It lock the Nickel at 57 didn't move. Like WOW.

Bill
My thoughts exactly. It will only get better.

Been out two times with it about one hr each time. Found a-- Ring-- 5 nickels- 4 dimes-but they were in area that everyone hits at the park---. 2 copper pennies. The 5x10 coil is great. 9" which is good for that size coil the 11"dd goes about 11 to 12' from what i have read. and the 13 SEF about 14" this is on a basic coin the nickels even deeper. I would rather have a detector like this then one that gets 16' lol because from what I have found with mine so far in the long Run going to find a lot of Good Stuff. Hidden Jewell from Fisher. Best I have seen or used on Target ID. It's that good. Now i can Hunt around the picnic tables at the Park with all that Foil.

Bill

The F19 is bsically the same detector as the Gold Bug Pro and Teknetics G2 but with some added features. Not sure f they boosted the performance or not. I have been using a Gold Bug Pro ost of the time. I also had a G2 which I should never have sold. We do dumb things sometimes. You are right in that it is quiet and handles EMI like a champ.

I took mine to our farm in the Shenandoah valley for the first time where the ground is as bad as Culpeper. Alfalfa had just been planted and was barely coming up, so I decided to detect there with the little time I had. In an hour I was able to recover two large cents at between 7 and 9 inches. The detector ID'd them both in the 70's and 80's. I've hunted this field for years and the only non ferrous items I've recovered worth anything were another large cent and a three ringer. I buried a three ringer at 8 inches and was able to hear it with a good ID. The F19 is the first machine I've owned that has been able to identify it as non ferrous, and I've owned plenty of machines over the years. I don't believe any other VLF machine on the market would have been able to report the bullet and coins I dug as a good signal. Most coins sound like iron just sitting on the ground. Amazing machine.

Think it is being over Looked. Went out today for a hour if that found another Nickel. In two weeks i have found more coins with the F19 then with the F75 or T2. That was at the local park that has nothing but trash. It gets between those pull tabs and foil better than anything i have used. It is not the same as the Gold Bug Pro i had one for about a year.

It likes civil war relics also. Put a bigger coil on it once. Its deep also. I can't tell much of a difference in depth from the G2 I have though. It has nice features like the red back light & iron audio. I have nothing bad to say about the one I have. HH

yes back light and I can hear everything with the disc where ever I want or disc out tabs and dig everything else.

good machine :bouncy:

AJ

Howdy folks, I'm usually pretty quiet on this forum, but felt I had to add a few comments to this thread... having just this weekend acquired Rick's F19 (Rick, was nice meeting you and hope you folks had a great weekend, and "Thank - You" for the deal on the F19 - I really like this machine!)...

I can only say, IMO --> WOW! I really like this machine! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the F70 as well and am a big time Tesoro Fan (sorry to those that aren't, lol)... and will always be... but this thread is not about those... its about the F19...

I hunt, A lot, out here in Phoenix we can hunt 360 days out of the year, and I am mostly a night hunter, yup, gets a wee bit warm out here, lol... heck, even at night... and, am mostly a jewelry hunter, parks and the such... having said that... all I keep coming back to... in regards to this F19 is ---> Wow! I'm impressed!

Yes, I have only spent a few days with it, but those few days have been a riot!!! I know some folks don't like the red back light, I like it though... everyone is different, that's what keep this interesting... lol... ok, so, I won't keep saying IMO... please, just assume that, lol... its just my 2 cents worth...

Again, I really like the F70, plenty powerful, plenty deep etc... ( I run the 11 DD on mine and like it)... and yes, once you get some time with it, you can run it pretty darn quiet and sensitive... (some thanks go to Digger27 for helping me out with that one, lol - Thanks!)... back to the F19... I feel in just the few short days I have used this, I could run it with sound only or with the read outs... both are just plain fun! The VCO, is awesome and tells me a lot, the TID, for good targets, locks on like a bulldog, that really impressed me quite a bit.... and, I really really like the V Break, that is just again, fun as all get out... tonight I ran this machine at around 80, with Disc at 20 and V-Break at around 39, just one fun machine to hunt with.,,, smooth, deep and really accurate as far as I'm concerned... now again, as I hunt mostly for gold jewelry (hey, its fun and a challenge and yeah, I dig like a banshee, lol), I know not to rely upon ID to much, but for me, its just adds a fun factor to see what the machine thinks it is etc... and this F19 just rocks! Just after the short time I have had mine, it also does something that I thought only my Tesoros would do... lol, this thing really begins to talk to you.... item size, depth etc... tonight, I felt I was really getting that... and could easily hunt at night without the back light on.

This little machine, to me just flippin rocks! And has really added to the fun and enjoyment I have hunting, its a riot. Plenty deep enough... has brought some life back to my "hunted out" parks and the things it has hit on, just amazes me!!!!

Anyways, have rambled on enough, but when I read the thread - just had to add my own comments to this point. Can speak for battery life etc... but this thing just has amazed me! Good job Fisher! Excellent unit, IMO (I know, I broke my rule and kicked in another IMO, lol).

Anyways, ya'll have fun and Happy Hunting!!!

And again, Thanks Rick!!!!! Really enjoying this F19!

Ron

making up for those missed posts :biggrin: but why not tell us what you really think :poke:

but in all seriousness sssshshshshhhhhh don't tell everyone :lmfao:

good you are happy with it and yep unless there is another upgrade mine stays with me :bouncy:

AJ

Lol, yeah.. Just read my post... Man, that was winded, lol. Didn't feel that long when I entered it. Lol.

:beers:

:lmfao: I was just having a joke, but its good to read someone who gets the F19 not everyone does it's a very underrated machine, so was good to read your passion about it and it's sure to find you plenty of goodies :bouncy:

AJ

Roger that AJ, lol, yeah, I'm impressed, big time, this machine just cracks me up. Really like it... surprised me. I don't think it will leave much behind. Really surprised there is not more on it "out there" lol. I think fisher nailed this one, for me anyways. Have a good one!

Will do, looking forward to your finds as well! Spent another few hours last night in one of my hunted out park, this thing is just plain FUN. Lol. Am also amazed at the awesome pin pointing without having to use the pin point feature, this machine is spot on.

Happy hunting!