Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 What a Detector

yes its a keeper for me that's sure if I am travelling to a new spot and want to pick coins out of junk its the 1st machine that gets packed in the car, id is spot on and it still amazes me as I traded the gold bug pro in on the F19 had the bug sense it came out and paid for itself how many times over, think the F19 is near close to mine also and so for me a real great machine.

under rated and probably misunderstood by some and that's ok we don't want everyone having one right :blowup:

have fun out there !!

AJ

I have an F19 and love it. I have been thinking of getting a CTX 3030 in addition to the F19. Anyone has any thoughts on whether having a CTX in addition to the F19 will have any benefit?

I think a lot of them got scared off with the recall they had when it first came out. But again look at the the AT Pro coil problem when they first hit the Market. This is the best machine i have owned. Easy and finds a lot of good stuff. Still like the pistol handle better lol .I want to get a bigger coil for the fields. thinking the 13" deteck or the nel Hunter or nel tornado coil. I know the 11" dd is a great coil used it lot just what to try something different. F19 finds things places i pounded with the T2 and F75 they have been their awhile, silver ring around 5" deep and all those nickels brown.

goldman55 said:
F19 finds things places i pounded with the T2 and F75 they have been their awhile, silver ring around 5" deep and all those nickels brown.

Impressive--------------IB