Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F5 Back From Repair 2nd Time

sqwaby

I posted back on Dec 20th that I got my Detector back from Fisher and how I thought the service was great. Well I didn't used it for 10 minutes and the problem started again. I called and talked to Daniel and Felix, they said no problem, we guarantee all repairs. Felix sent me a prepaid address label and I sent it in. Got it back Monday they replaced the threshold pot. I finally got to run it for a couple hours yesterday and it looks like they got it this time around. I'm in the marine service business and sometimes we don't resolve a problem the first round, but we take care of the customer and make it right. I'm pleased to know Fisher is the same. Thanks Felix and Daniel.

Glad to here it worked out for you, just sent my F75 back for the forth time, getting i little tried of that but this time they sent me the call tag which was good, asked felix why they don't just replace the unit , he said they don't do that. would seem to be the smart thing to do but i'm not in there shoes. Hope the is the last return.

With the advent of the intenet and its ability to relay information worldwide, Customer Service should become a major Marketing focal point of companys. Service related problems can become Sales opportunities, but only if they are handled quickly and with "going the extra mile" actions exhibited. One disgruntled person with a keyboard, and the propensity to vent, can undermine and negate costly marketing efforts, damage the brand, and can destroy or bring into question a purchasing decision. Think about it, as a manufacturer of metal detectors, you would much rather have your customers out in the field swinging, than sitting here reading posts and complaining. In this Walmart World, people expect instant gratification more than they did in the past, right or wrong, it doesnt matter, people get wee-weed up and bang away at the keys for all the world to see. Therefore, it is imperative for any company that wants to grow its business to attempt to make their existing customers their best sales force! Brand Loyalty goes both ways, Transferrence of Trust is earned and typically begins with a service issue handled correctly, resulting in a customer who not only sells for you, but one you have for life..but then again, we all know this.
Mud