Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

f75 all metal vs. ltd boost

shilohwig

has anyone tried to see if the boost mode is as deep as the regular f75s all metal mode and is the ltd all metal mode deeper than the f75s ? need to know before i purchase a ltd

Since you can use BP in all metal, i'd assume it would be deeper in places where you could use it.

I read here that static all metal mode was crazy deep on the original F75, I'd love to hear that it was even crazier deeper on the F75 LTD, but I haven't tried it yet.

Anyone use static AM in boost mode on the F75 LTD?

hh,
Brian

Yes, it is as deep, deeper even. In a side by side test with a buddy of mine in bad (hot) ground in Va. I could get about 2-3 inches deeper than he could with my Ltd. This was tested on several different targets. Coins, lead, and even a U.S. plate. I loved my old F75, and I really love my Ltd!

Van

In several actual side by side tests with my regular F 75 and my F 75 LTD, as best as I can determine, the LTD is at least 1 to 2" deeper in the bp mode. Just as, or even more importantly, though, on deeper targets, those around 9 to 10," there is little question on whether to dig or not in the bp mode. And the same applies for coins on edge or highly slanted. The bp mode hits such targets hard and while vid is still a little jumpy on on edge coins, the number window is narrower. HH jim tn

So the boost process carries over to the all metal side of the LTD.

Yes, go into BP from the disc side and switch over to AM and BP carries over.

J