Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75+ Nails a Bucket List Coin

RavRad

EeRqbf2MsshyilXn1

Just got done working over a field that I've pounded with my CTX 3030 with my new F75+. I was using 1N tones, the VDI was hopping around but the tone was solid with no breaks. Out pops this 1859 IHP, first year they were made. I normally run 4H tones but have found 1N to work good when detecting a worked over spot.

n/t

I would love to find an IHP ... as well as a buffalo ... plus any number of other coins. Congrats ... cool find and even more cool you found it in a heavy hunted area.

I used my F75 earlier today and found a 1949 Roosie at a park that has been hunted many times. It was about 5 inches deep. Went to the baseball field. Got a signal 86 and pinpointer said 8 inches. I started digging and saw some shinny silver metal. I knew it was silver and it was bigger than a quarter. It was a standing liberty half dollar 1943. My first silver half dollar. For 3 1/2 hours, 17 clad quarters, 14 dimes, 1 nickel, 15 clad pennies, 3 wheaties, 1 silver dime and 1 silver half dollar. I will be going back there again.

RavRad said:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EeRqbf2MsshyilXn1

Just got done working over a field that I've pounded with my CTX 3030 with my new F75+. I was using 1N tones, the VDI was hopping around but the tone was solid with no breaks. Out pops this 1859 IHP, first year they were made. I normally run 4H tones but have found 1N to work good when detecting a worked over spot.
That's a tough date to find. Good hunting

Way cool!

I like 1N for tiny targets, too.

HH
Mike