Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 or XP Deus

If you want to get depth with a Deus,... you need your ground setting to be spot on,... thinking of it, as per any single frequency VLF.

Pushing the limits for added depth, you needed to drop the numbers a point or 2.
Then listen for those weak soft signals.

OK it worked!!

But the F75 gives you instant ground balance, just push that trigger forward and pump the coil a few times.
It is so accurate, when ground changes, you start to get a little chatter, simply re balance!!

I'm no expert on the F75, but boy is it much more operator friendly than the Deus system.
On the Deus I needed to work it to get depth, F75 instant depth out of the box!

Old coins are deep, especially the nice ones in parks, trails, etc.
Don't like coins from fields that have been chewed up or corroded by fertilizer.

So that's why I sold the Deus and am learning the F75.

earthlypotluck said:
wildherre,
Thank you for your post / writeup! Excellent post and explanation. - Jim

wildherre said:
Don't confuse recovery speed with unmasking ability. To recover a coin close to or touching a nail the Minelabs rule... The ferrous coin mode on the CTX is a improvement in unmasking AND recovery speed over previous models but a 6" Excelerator or 6x8 SEF on a Explorer /Etrac with proper sweep speed will give good results...If the coin has some distance between it and the nail the faster recovery speed models you mention will do a pretty good job at faster sweep speed but wont find the ones close to or touching the nail like the Minelabs will.....The NEl Sharpshooter coil on the T2/F75 makes a nice setup giving a nice combination of depth, emi rejection, recovery speed & unmasking ability allowing you to get a more stable tone and vid like you are accustomed to with the Minelab.... I have not used or even seen the XP but am under the impression it has the recovery speed but not the unmasking ability or stable id of the Minelabs...Remember, just because your Etrac is nulling doesn't mean that its not still detecting.... Run a more open screen or totally open screen to minimise or eliminate nulling.......wildherre
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandy Hook the deadliest school shooting in history? I don't think so. The U.S. Gov't does not want the people to remember what they did back in 1890 to the Native Americans. In this year, 290 unarmed Native Americans were shot dead while receiving an education at school. Over 200 of them were women and children.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

With all this "gun control" talk, I haven't heard one politician say how they plan to take guns from criminals, just law abiding citizens.

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian.- Henry Ford

August 6, 1945 "Little Boy" nuke destroyed Hiroshima, Japan. The Gov't completely rebuilt it into a thriving & bustling city....
Detroit is known as the most "liberal" large city in America. Look at the condition and what is "left" of the city....What can we learn between these two historical facts? It is better to be nuked then to be controlled by liberals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats this got to do with F75 vs Deus?

Hobo lobo said:
earthlypotluck said:
wildherre,
Thank you for your post / writeup! Excellent post and explanation. - Jim

wildherre said:
Don't confuse recovery speed with unmasking ability. To recover a coin close to or touching a nail the Minelabs rule... The ferrous coin mode on the CTX is a improvement in unmasking AND recovery speed over previous models but a 6" Excelerator or 6x8 SEF on a Explorer /Etrac with proper sweep speed will give good results...If the coin has some distance between it and the nail the faster recovery speed models you mention will do a pretty good job at faster sweep speed but wont find the ones close to or touching the nail like the Minelabs will.....The NEl Sharpshooter coil on the T2/F75 makes a nice setup giving a nice combination of depth, emi rejection, recovery speed & unmasking ability allowing you to get a more stable tone and vid like you are accustomed to with the Minelab.... I have not used or even seen the XP but am under the impression it has the recovery speed but not the unmasking ability or stable id of the Minelabs...Remember, just because your Etrac is nulling doesn't mean that its not still detecting.... Run a more open screen or totally open screen to minimise or eliminate nulling.......wildherre
Sandy Hook the deadliest school shooting in history? I don't think so. The U.S. Gov't does not want the people to remember what they did back in 1890 to the Native Americans. In this year, 290 unarmed Native Americans were shot dead while receiving an education at school. Over 200 of them were women and children.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

With all this "gun control" talk, I haven't heard one politician say how they plan to take guns from criminals, just law abiding citizens.

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian.- Henry Ford

August 6, 1945 "Little Boy" nuke destroyed Hiroshima, Japan. The Gov't completely rebuilt it into a thriving & bustling city....
Detroit is known as the most "liberal" large city in America. Look at the condition and what is "left" of the city....What can we learn between these two historical facts? It is better to be nuked then to be controlled by liberals.

Whats this got to do with F75 vs Deus?

It is his signature, like mine has the detectors I own, some put their latest finds or find count for the year.