Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 RESALE VALUEI see alo

cintitomcat said:
Price, whatever. It seem like a high end detector like these should not be so hard to sell used. Still seems like the kill factor for these started after the upgrade problem came out. Not wanting to buy because of the possible am depth issue.

Mike Hillis said:
Cintitomcat has a lot of issues when he got his upgrade. I think he had to go back 4 times. Most of us remember that as it was all over the board for a while. That hardware compatibilty issue I mentioned before. Those things can make it hard to onload one.

Like I said...post an air test when you list the unit and the good ones will sell fast. But then again, the bad ones won't.

HH
Mike

His had issues. He in no way tried to just dump it on someone else. That is in my book a classy person... and speaks highly of this mans character..

I love mine.. The last etrac i bought i paid $700 for and still had a year left on warranty.. So $850 off standard price isnt bad.. Thats less than half... So look at f75's. Most sell for $600 or more .... Thats still better than some are selling for when compared to the original selling price.. Just my thoughts..

Use detectors are in plentiful supply and the supply of buyers is short.

I'm stuck with a couple of items which would have gone in a flash on Craigslist a year or two ago..

Thanks Elton, see you just picked 1 up from Richard. He's a good guy. I'll get mine out again someday i'm just having to much fun with my Etrac. Tom

I took my E-trac out yesturday. Going out with F75LTD2 today to the same yard. Only found 2 wheats yesturday. Hope to find some silver today with my f75

Took out the F75LTD2. Buddy had his etrac. I found 4 wheats and various clad. He found 1 Rosevelt and a Indian. He beat me this time. Last TIme I found a Rosevelt and a Indian with my Etrac.