Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 SE competition hunt questions & settings for Sunday's big hunt

Ytcoinshooter

Im asking this here hoping longtime F75 users chime in.
Besides a pulse induction unit what detectors clearly cause cross talk / interference issues with the F75 and it’s 13kHz frequency? I’m attending Pound The Ground - Adirondack Coast this weekend. My plan is to use my F75 SE in the Sunday competition hunt. I’m pretty well versed in the settings and frequency shifting on the fly. In all my time with it since new - November 2016 cross talk hasn’t been an issue BUT I haven’t used it in a setting that will have so many different detectors in close proximity. Even our YTC club hunts average about 30+ people but it’s only a small infrequent sampling. Using the stock 11” coil I’m probably setting it to
Search mode = DE, audio = 1n, sens 65-70, disc at 16 and do a fast grab. If it beeps I dig. This F75 and my EQX800 are my go to units now that detector weight and reactivity in close proximity to other targets and trash matters more than it did 30 years ago. If I owned an old 1235X I’d use it in comp hunts.
Thanks in advance for considering my question.

I've never had a club hunt problem with mine, but 30 + is the most in our club hunts, too. Although we do get frequently stacked close together at times. Good luck! HH jim tn

Hi Jim, thanks and always nice to hear from you. I’ve been getting out a bit but not much posting of finds. My adult stepson has been killing it every time we get out and will be with me at the Pound The Ground Adirondack Coast event.
HH - Bruce

Bruce, nice to hear from you as well. These F 75's still remain right up with the best. Good all around detectors. They have found me a lot of silver over the years. Good luck at pound the ground. HH jim tn