Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 update shipping label question?

cadman_us

How long did it take to get the second email with the shipping label? Paid this morning, is it pretty quick or does it take a few days?

Thanks for the info.

Paid and received my confirmation email at 6:36 a.m. today and haven't got it yet.

I also had a delay in receiving the mailing label (checked the junk e-mail also and nothing)...

Went to the following website and advised of my "UP" number, when the order was placed, and when the confirmation was received...

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/contact.htm

The next morning I received the mailing label...

Robert

bertman said:
I also had a delay in receiving the mailing label (checked the junk e-mail also and nothing)...

Went to the following website and advised of my "UP" number, when the order was placed, and when the confirmation was received...

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/contact.htm

The next morning I received the mailing label...

Robert

Sent an email in to Fisher, with it being the weekend, probably will not hear anything until Monday.

I checked my credit card and it shows "Pre auth BOUNTY HUNTER LOC: EL PASO TX" they may not send it until payment clears.

I paid on Oct 29th. Then called. They said they would send me an email but ship it with my coils.
I got the confirming email but no sign of a paid shipping label.
I boxed it up and paid for shipping the next day. I received ups confirmation of receipt on Nov 5th.
Still waiting for a call or email.
My biggest worry is a flood of units pouring in there and having a long wait so I shipped it myself.
I since winter slows down the detecting here in the north it does not matter much.
19 degrees out this morning and deer hunting season.
sure would like to get the unit back. Our monthly club meeting is Tuesday and it would be nice for show and tell.

Got a reply from Arturo with Fisher today, he got in contact with the upgrade department and in 30 minutes I had my shipping label. :)

Coin Rescue Inc said:
I paid on Oct 29th. Then called. They said they would send me an email but ship it with my coils.
I got the confirming email but no sign of a paid shipping label.
I boxed it up and paid for shipping the next day. I received ups confirmation of receipt on Nov 5th.
Still waiting for a call or email.
My biggest worry is a flood of units pouring in there and having a long wait so I shipped it myself.
I since winter slows down the detecting here in the north it does not matter much.
19 degrees out this morning and deer hunting season.
sure would like to get the unit back. Our monthly club meeting is next week Tuesday the 25th and it would be nice for show and tell.

Update Nov 17th.---
Since it is Monday I decided to email Fisher for any information on my Upgrade.
About 2-3 hours later I received a Phone Call from Fisher saying my unit has shipped.
They provided a Pro # over the phone.
So I went to the Fed Ex site and typed in the Pro # .
My unit Shipped back to me on Friday, 7:50 AM and I should receive it this week on Thursday.
Good news for me!