Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75

RV in ohio

After being away from metal detecting for about 6+ years Ihave been thinking about getting back! I had a Fisher cz3D which had been tuned by NASA Tom. My question to you guys that are using the F75 how do you like the detector does it compare with the cz3D, would appreciate any input. Thanks
RVin Ohio

Had a cz3d when getting my first F 75 and sold the cz shortly there after. The F 75 is much more pleasurable to swing, gets wonderful depth, also loves nickels and has a bounty of coils to choose from. Although the F 75 is still my main swing, also wish I had a cz in my arsenal. Get a 75 and keep the 3d as well. HH jim tn

Kind the same story as Jim's, I had a F75 and bought a CZ3D and had it long enough to have it tuned by NASA Tom. It just didn't live up to what I expected. I still have the F75Ltd and the CZ3D is long gone.

Ron in WV

I have cz6a Tom tuned with 10in and 8in coil. I bought f75 last year and as Jim said it is much easier to swing and batteries last forever. Only use cz occasionally now when I need to increase strength in swinging arm. It is a great detector.

A comparison is an examination of two or more items to establish similarities and dissimilarities. That is why we have Main Comparisons, Metal Detecting, Beach, and some other "general" forums,
to allow people to discuss differences between makes & models.
(Advertisers/Sponsors pay for these specific forums, and expect people to stick to only the units a forum is dedicated to.):twodetecting: