Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75

rick in mi

I'm gona buy a new one before there all gone. And I noticed the prices have dropped. So what's the difference between the plus and the se? I sent my camo SE in at the time when fisher was doing the free upgrades. They sent it back with a new 11dd. At the time I was told the newer 11dd was water proof?? I was having issues with it before I sent it in and haven't had any since....hhrickinmi

I don't know what the difference is, Rick, if any. I thought the stock 11dd coil was always water proof? I treated mine as such from day one and never had a problem with any. I guess compare what the + has on it to your se.

I really am disappointed that First Texas has seemingly gotten out of the hobby end of the business. Their machines have found a lot of treasure. Good luck! HH jim tn

Thanks for the reply Jim. Yes it's very upsetting with the direction fisher is going. The weather here in lower Michigan has been very mild for this time of year so I've been getting out most every afternoon. I'm gona go to my dealer up in Plainwell and see what I can find out regarding the newer F75's...hhrickinmi

I'm gona buy a new one before there all gone. And I noticed the prices have dropped. So what's the difference between the plus and the se? I sent my camo SE in at the time when fisher was doing the free upgrades. They sent it back with a new 11dd. At the time I was told the newer 11dd was water proof?? I was having issues with it before I sent it in and haven't had any since....hhrickinmi
RICK I have a pristine 9.5"x 5.5"d.d. coil works perfect/Will take$84.00 shipped. ----glock17@suddenlink.net

Attachments

• P4170519.JPG
    P4170519.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 90
  • P4140502.JPG
    P4140502.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 101
  • P4170517.JPG
    P4170517.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 101
  • P4200520.JPG
    P4200520.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 101
If I remember the SE was simply the camo version. LTD has the DST mode but not sure of the Plus version. I’ve had a lot of good finds with my F75……

Ronstar the the camo version I bought new was the LTD. The upgrade supposedly added the DST. And some other improvements. It's rather confusing. I was thinking they added different coils and other equipment to the packages. Some even threw a hat in along with covers and other items. Mine even came with a case. And yes,it's a great detector. I have others but the 75 has alw

Interesting. My LTD is marked SE on the box but the shafts etc are all matte black…… wonder if some were limited release like the F19 and 44 were both offered in camo as well…. I remember a pink camo too???
I think the Legend was attractive to me as it too is pretty easy to program/adjust settings but has SMF capabilities along with the five singles. I’m comfortable running either……

The LTD & Plus have DST. I don't think there is any difference between the plus and LTD.
I don't think the SE has the DST. Fisher did add it to them for free for a while then started charging for it later.

I don't know what the difference is, Rick, if any. I thought the stock 11dd coil was always water proof? I treated mine as such from day one and never had a problem with any. I guess compare what the + has on it to your se.

I really am disappointed that First Texas has seemingly gotten out of the hobby end of the business. Their machines have found a lot of treasure. Good luck! HH jim tn

When I bought the camo the manual was the F75 Ltd. The F75 SE I've recently purchased, the manual and the box it came in states it has the dst . Also the FA process. I haven't even assembled it yet. I did put batteries in to fire up the power head. The manual also states it has different tone settings I'm not familiar with? As soon as the weather will permit I'll put it together and break it in!!! hhrickinmi