Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fantastic weather day for February !

I run g4e settings... or close....
sens 27...volume gain 27...variability 29...pitch 28...trash densitivity high...and noise cancel 2 or 11
disc accepted down to 25....all the rest open screen.

Hope this helps !

If you get iron false sounds ...lower the volume gain a little....
If it falses when you swing the coil ....lower the sensitivity a little...
Easy does it as a little sometimes may mean a lot !
These settings have worked for me in either multi conduct or two tone ferrous..two tone ferrous is a good way to learn the etrac....quiet and only gives a low tone for iron
and a higher tone for the good stuff. Bill S trashy park pattern is used by a lot of other too.....quiet until you hit a accepted target in the disc pattern. 2 programs that has worked well for me
Happy Hunting......HH...
Elmy