Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Farmfield and new field permission finds!

sasquache

Hello friends went to a field i hit for several years no luck so got permission for a viegin field never hit wow and it is loaded with goodies first find was a big button no shank next was a 1797 draped bust large cent then a big frock button with a design (but everything dug here in fields isn't nice too copper) with shank then a 1875 indian head cent also found was many bits and pieces of older trash such as parts of a clock pieces of metal not much modern trash was found all items were 10 inches or deeper was a cold day but man it was fun hitting a virgin site the pics are npt that great but I may hit this site agane before the ground freezes. Thank you for looking.

Nice recoveries

Thank you my friends with deer hunting coming right up im not sure if im goinh to get pit befor the Maine freeze sets in but we will see.

Hmm thats stinks John but knock on some doors and ask im sure some of those old homes are hiding treasure.

Nice finds!! I guess with field finds, the condition of the finds/coins/relics will depend not only the acidity of the soil but what fertilizers have been used over the years? I'm new to field hunting coming from Southern California so I'm looking forward to seeing what's out there in these Southern Utah fields!!! I bet you can't wait until the temps start going up above freezing in the New year to see what else is out there!!!!

Hello Goldstrike we are frozen in here in Maine right now so i wont be detecting anymore till spring but yes im sure there is lots left it was what they call a virgin site 1700's to present.