Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fast on/off Deep on/off ??. Freshly ripped bean stubble.

Rick73

I hunt a farm field that was once a picnic grove. He just ripped it this week. Every 5 or so years the farmer rips it to 16" deep. This brings up old coins and buries more also. The majority are on edge or at an angle. Is it best to run fast on or off and deep on or off. Auto or manual sensitivity.
Thanks

Im new at this Etrac thing. After experimenting and reading the manual like 12 times, you may want to try both. Depends if you want to go deep. Also if its trashy or iron you may want fast on. I have to hit a area a few times and try different coils till I get comfy. I dont dig deep, and deep off I still get good depth. I wish I was more help. I do use manual sens, even pin point to check a target. I like 2 tone ferrous, but im going relics mostly. Coin still sound off pretty good. But I like those gold rings. Good luck. Cant wait to hear what everyone else says.

I think Deep on and Fast off. Use a big coil like a Tornado so U can be a little above the ground without getting hung up. set Sen as high on manual as U can stand and run a open screen. Move FE up to to no higher than 25 (f there is a iron problem). Just an idea.