Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Father Time Has Caught Up With Me, and Need to Sell my CZ-5 and CZ-20 and FZ-1

Baldy54

I am new to this site and I am not sure if I can get that information on here.
Many, many years ago I was on a site Detector Depot was it I think?
Any help will be appreciated, Bill in Maryland near Columbia.

Last edited:
I am new to this site and I am not sure if I can get that information on here.
Many, many years ago I was on a site Detector Depot was it I think?
Any help will be appreciated, Bill in Maryland near Columbia.
Ghee thanks for all the replies you guys, you were very helpful all 70 of you. NOT a single reply. Guess I will get my Grandson to put it on
Craigslist. He put my boat and motors on there and would you believe a guy came down from Pa. and he now owns it?

Unfortunately, as a brand new member and no significant posting history, I can't private message you. I'm not too far from you. If you put the CZ-20 up on craig's list at a high price, I can contact you and talk about a reasonable one. Please don't get discouraged. Please post here that is has been listed and I will look.

Ah ... I was able to enter a "conversation" (private message) ... see if you see it. Sorry if I was wrong on the private message rules.

Ghee thanks for all the replies you guys, you were very helpful all 70 of you. NOT a single reply. Guess I will get my Grandson to put it on
Craigslist. He put my boat and motors on there and would you believe a guy came down from Pa. and he now owns it?
I just saw your message & I can't help & I guess others couldn't either! SO SORRY! Ma Betty-- CMD Forum Member!!

Rules are rules. They are made to protect this forum from scam, fraud and spam; and also from some other type of crime.
Think craigs list is a good idea and will do it, too.
... Or may be you have a friend here who is a longer time member and will list it for you in the classified section.
regards

Rules are rules. They are made to protect this forum from scam, fraud and spam; and also from some other type of crime.
Think craigs list is a good idea and will do it, too.
... Or may be you have a friend here who is a longer time member and will list it for you in the classified section.
regards
Vito thanks for the reply, as far as the rules go, I am a newbie and did not want to break the rules. I am having a hard time learning the how to on this board. Will go to Craigslist. Can I get someone to delete my post? If so thanks. Best Wishes.