Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fathers Day Surprise:yikes:

Hi every body,I usually dont post much,but on Fathers Day I had a nice surprise.I was out hunting
the city park,that i must say has been ppounded pretty hard over the years.But,I am still finding silver there.Fisrt off I havent found a silver quarter in the "wild".Until now. I was hunting the area outside the
gate entrance to the park,I took about 4 swings and had a quarter hit,dug it up and it was a siver quarter.
Buried the hole,rechecked,and bang another quarter signal,dug again,out pops another silver quarter,
stuck the probe in the hole and another signal,out comes 2 roosies stuck together,Ah ha coin spill,
checked with probe again,another hit,out comes a merc,checked again and another hit,found 3 nickels,
checked again and another hit,but a llittle deeper.Out came a beautiful 43 walking liberty half dollar,Wow.I have never had this many Silver coins in 1 hole.Well it finally went dry.Searched on and didnt find anything else in the area,so I headed back to the car,coming past the Glory hole I waved my coil over on the way by,bang another hit,Dug out another Silver quarter,rechecked hole nothing there.
well by then it was getting pretty warm and I moved on.Well today I was hunting close by in another spot with my XS,when I was done I walked over to the glory hole,waved my joey over it and got a slight peep,
reading 28,30 bouncing a bit,opened the same hole and about 3 inches deeper than all the other coins,
out popped a 1916 walking liberty half.I couldnt belive it,so 2 halfs 1943,1916,2 roosies both 1950,1 merc 1943,3 nickels 40,42,44,3 quarters 46,51,52,It will be a while before this happens again.
ENJOY I SURE DID!!! Ill see if i can size down the pics they are bigger than the forum allows, dont actually know how to resize but I'll try

n/t

n/t