Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FBI stole gold coins

Well BeDumb depleted the Strategic Reserve do might as well pad the “I dont know what your talking about” Gold Reserve…….

No proof there ever was any Civil War Gold at Dent’s Run. The Paradas are just looking for a TV show.
Hopefully they can thru foia get the GPR scans images.
Gov GPR is better than anyone's.
If it said gold. You can rest assured.
It was gold.

Hopefully they can thru foia get the GPR scans images.
Gov GPR is better than anyone's.
If it said gold. You can rest assured.
It was gold.
Don’t know if you are a member or have access to the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum but there is an extensive thread running there about Dent’s Run which includes links to FOIA information.

Don’t know if you are a member or have access to the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum but there is an extensive thread running there about Dent’s Run which includes links to FOIA information.
Yes. Haven't been over there in ages.
Though I haven't seen anything anywhere foia on the gpr scans.

I remember reading about this when it 1st came out.
And weathered the FBI took anything or not ,, they're not on the believability list these days . But if there was nothing there ,, why go thru the trouble and expense of supplying lights and equipment to work throughout the night . I wasn't like a murder scene where evidence could deteriorate over time or with the weather . Just a thought .

I remember reading about this when it 1st came out.
And weathered the FBI took anything or not ,, they're not on the believability list these days . But if there was nothing there ,, why go thru the trouble and expense of supplying lights and equipment to work throughout the night . I wasn't like a murder scene where evidence could deteriorate over time or with the weather . Just a thought .
Yup. Thief's in the night. Way they usually operate.