Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

February Finds With New 600

jimmyk

Hi, All:

February was a challenging month here in West Central Missouri. Lots of cold, two pretty heavy snow falls. Freezing rain on occasion and some frozen ground. Was able to squeeze in some hunts in generally pretty muddy conditions. Hunted a couple of yards, a park and a homestead that burned down years ago after being struck by lightning for the second time. Found an 1888 IH at the farm site. Found the silver pendant and the (almost great) ring at a local park. The ring looked to be gold with a large stone, but I knew when I dug it that it wasn't as it appeared. It rang in 26-28 on the meter, so I wasn't surprised that it wasn't gold when I cleaned it. It may be plated, but I don't know for sure. The yards gave up quite a bit of clad, but nothing old. Several toys and a couple of rabies tags for dogs. Anyway, looking forward to some better Spring weather soon.

Thanks for lookin' and keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

Nice finds in crappy conditions. Keep after it. HHunting

I feel for you Jimmy, just got out three times and had frigid temps, snow and frost in the ground to contend with. At least your getting some practice in. Congrats on the Ihp and some bling!! Any thoughts on your Equinox?
Jeff

Just getting out there is fun I’ve done well Jan and feb lots of silver a few gold rings to.
Mark

Great finds in tough conditions jimmyk! I don't know how you guys stand it. Forecast here today is 50 and rain and it feels cold to me!

Jimmy, west central mo. Swmo here near joplin. Way to get out in the cold!

Great digs :beers: