Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

February's Finds

Dan(NM)

The weather has been excellent here in Central Texas. Only had a couple of really nasty days so far. Was able to get out 5 or 6 times this month. All the finds came from public places. I haven't turned my attention to private permissions yet. I've been running the Nox 800 in Park 1....Iron bias 0...Manual GB...Either 2 or 3 tones...Sens as high as the location will allow .. 11" coil 95% of the time....Recovery speed 3. It's not the oldest stuff in the world but I take what I can get :)

Attachments

• IMG_20220228_101006626~2.jpg
    IMG_20220228_101006626~2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
The weather has been excellent here in Central Texas. Only had a couple of really nasty days so far. Was able to get out 5 or 6 times this month. All the finds came from public places. I haven't turned my attention to private permissions yet. I've been running the Nox 800 in Park 1....Iron bias 0...Manual GB...Either 2 or 3 tones...Sens as high as the location will allow .. 11" coil 95% of the time....Recovery speed 3. It's not the oldest stuff in the world but I take what I can get :)
Nice digs Dan.

Holy smokes Dan!! You have done phenomenal!! I’d be extremely happy with results like yours! Right now things are frozen in CT 😩😩 hurry up Spring 😂🤣

Holy smokes Dan!! You have done phenomenal!! I’d be extremely happy with results like yours! Right now things are frozen in CT 😩😩 hurry up Spring 😂🤣
Thank you. I've been very fortunate to get my coil over some good stuff so far. I was crying like a little baby when it got down to 25 this past month. I don't know how you guys do it, there was no way in the world I could make it through one winter up there :)

Thank you. I've been very fortunate to get my coil over some good stuff so far. I was crying like a little baby when it got down to 25 this past month. I don't know how you guys do it, there was no way in the world I could make it through one winter up there :)
Come on up I’ll show you 😂😂🥶🥶

Thanks it’s been a great start lots of silver I’ll be doing a lot of river detecting along the banks and woods near I think it’s going to be a real good year bought my old skiff back so I’m really excited to go hit spots no one can get to along the Ct river…
Mark

Attachments

• EC1FA8A0-56E1-4123-904A-22F9A0488957.jpeg
    EC1FA8A0-56E1-4123-904A-22F9A0488957.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 78
Thanks it’s been a great start lots of silver I’ll be doing a lot of river detecting along the banks and woods near I think it’s going to be a real good year bought my old skiff back so I’m really excited to go hit spots no one can get to along the Ct river…
Mark
I'm always impressed when you post your finds. You are very fortunate to live in a history rich area, I'll be looking forward to seeing your finds throughout the year.