Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ferrous-Coin No Audio

rjfjedi

How many of you use Ferrous-Coin and have experienced No Audio and found an item?

Are you getting two targets? I have the same thing happen in Coin mode when the second target is masked. Sometimes it makes a tone, sometimes not.

I have had my 3030 for less than a month so I have a lot to learn yet, but I know you are experiencing.

Sometimes it will make a tone on a 12:43 and there will be a second ferrous target on the dispplay: I'll dig it and there is nothing at the depth indicated. I will then pull out my Tesoro and get a tone dig another 4-5 inches and there is a can there.

Needless to say I am not sure how to use the two target system if it going to give two targets on a single can that is deep.

Hopefully I will figure that out by reading these boards.

I've dug a few targets using ferrous-coin where it registered in the iron and coin area, but never recovered anything good.. just iron. Here is a post from last year on the same subject:
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,1725354,1725354#msg-1725354