Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ferrous Coin VS High Trash

mrwilburino

It seems like a lot of CTX users prefer to use Ferrous Coin for their mode of target separation as long as mineralization isn't too bad, yet all the factory programs use High Trash, except for the Beach program which uses Low Trash. Any particular reason for that? I usually hunt old city parks. Mineralization is fairly low. Trash level can range from low to high. Trash content is a pretty even mix of ferrous and non ferrous. Not sure if I should be using Ferrous Coin or High Trash. Any recommendations?

That's the beautiful thing about it, you can use both if you want to. By changing your user preference button to previous mode, you can hunt with 2 different programs to see which one works better for you. I have done that many times to see which works for me. Personally I have found using both in combination is a great tool for parks along with a Trashy Park program that sifts thru the unwanted targets. You can find several search programs in the CTX Resource center to download for free.

Free Downloadable Seach Programs