Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

few buttons found..

C

calabash digger

I found a few buttons ....[video]https://youtu.be/bcOm_bEig20[/video]

I am but I think the Deus has a slight edge over it in some of my hunting senarios.

calabash digger said:
I am but I think the Deus has a slight edge over it in some of my hunting senarios.

Based on what.? Don’t doubt your experience wondering what makes you feel that way?

Calabash
Thanks for all your tests on U tube. It helped me make up my mind along with the fact that with all the
doubters nobody has called it a POS. One even admitted he got one to prove it just another MD but
ended up using it for his go-to detector. Another "celeb" is using it as click bait BTW. In the description
but NO mention in the videos. A sure sign of success.....

SO in your humble opinion is the NOX the best general purpose MD DOLLAR for DOLLAR ?

HH
Tom
LFOD !

Yes it is the best ! imo....

Weight being one advantage of the deus..... Nine inch coil at this time another... I will be doing a full review of the two shortly..

BTW the Nox will be in my arsenal from now on. Don't take what I said wrong I like the Equinox there are just certain types of sites the Nod goes to the Deus and it could be the other way around on some sites too. For the type of hunting I do is what I'm speaking about. When the 6 inch comes out my coil choices will be 11 , 9 hf deus, and 6 and that my friend covers all bases, good time to be a relic hunter!

Excellent hunt as usual, I know what you mean our sites just keep getting easier to hunt :clapping:
laplander

Nice, finds. I got my NOX in last week. Going hunting this evening first time with it to one of my hunted out civil war camps try it out. what good setting.

Park 2 5 tones recovery 6 or 7 iron bias 2.. seems like a good starting point.

Calabash, curious why not recovery 3, 4, or 5 instead of 6 or 7? Better separation, yes, does that mean you are assuming heavy iron?
How much depth are you giving up when running recovery at, say, 7, versus 4?
Would you say run the recovery speed as low as iron/trash target density will permit; or is 6 or 7 preferred for another reason?
Thx.

Wayne

I'm trying to find a middle of the road setting. One with good depth and still can separate well. 5 to 7 seem to fit that bill. In my soil 5 is deep and still seperates fairly well but I have to slow down and use that setting for hunting deep targets . 6 or 7 gets the nod majority of the time as I'm iron iron mostly.
ncwayne said:
Calabash, curious why not recovery 3, 4, or 5 instead of 6 or 7? Better separation, yes, does that mean you are assuming heavy iron?
How much depth are you giving up when running recovery at, say, 7, versus 4?
Would you say run the recovery speed as low as iron/trash target density will permit; or is 6 or 7 preferred for another reason?
Thx.

Wayne