Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few hours at heavy hunted park

ChicagoJohn

Went to public park for few hours 3 days in a row! First day= few clad and found 1918 Wheat Cent, second day is fewer but found nice 1942 silver Mercury Dime and yesterday total 39 cents but my personal best is 7 wheat cents! 1927, 1935, 1937, 1941, 1944, 1945 and 1950! 1937 cent is tear from public worker lawn mower years ago. I am happy because its public park and not bad for deaf!

Always fun to find silver in those pounded parks. Usually only find 3-4 wheats but yesterday
I found 8 of them.

No greater feeling than finding silver where dozens maybe even hundreds of detectors swept before.
Nice job!

I noticed that everybody want silver! I like silver but I rather to find 1880's indian head cent than 1950 roosvelt silver dime!

WTG......!!!!!!! (about time you got out)

Seven Wheats and a Silver to boot....from a city park.Nice job John. I'm with you on the Indian's too. Hunter